Monday, March 2, 2009

Research Paper Ideas

After asking myself what I'm interested in, what I do for fun, what I know a lot about, and what I want to know more about, I came up with a few ideas for my research paper.

One idea is to research and explain why we should/shouldn't change to the metric system. It's interesting to me because I use it all the time in my classes, It's definitely related to globalization, and it might be fun to argue against it, to have something interesting to talk about.

Another idea I am thinking about is how music influences emotion, and how different cultures have different music which makes emotions among teenagers different in effect. I think this is very interesting because I like many different kinds of music and it really affects my mood, depending on what kind of music I listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers